Monday, July 8, 2013

Hello everyone I know it has been a while but I just haven't been in the mood to blog, or to even figure all this out. I think all these rainy days have gotten to me ugh! I truly do want to start blogging again & I know that I soon will pick it up again. I hope your all doing good? I see many of you on Facebook thank goodness or else I would probably have to hunt you down lol. I am hoping that you all will send me links to find you. God bless you and prayers for you all.

Hugs Linda

2 comments:

  1. Hello sweet friend ... I was going through my friend's list here and wanted to pop in to see if just maybe you were trying again to blog! I do miss your site that's for sure! Have you by chance, been able to get onto Xanga?! I did and have blogged a little there, but not as many are there now at all! Well, at least we have good ol' Facebook, aye?! Love you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIVE YEARS, MY DEAR FRIEND!! Where are you!!! Well, I know you're on Facebook, where everyone else is now, but don't ya just miss blogging?!! I sure do, and I'm working my way back! I hope you see this and respond ... by this time you may have lost your password, lol! Love you, my friend!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you!